Website KPAX Communications, LLC
KPAX is looking for a digitally savvy, highly motivated sales member to join our team in beautiful Missoula, Montana. KPAX offers excellent financial compensation and a professional, positive, team-oriented workplace. We provide marketing solutions to local and regional businesses across the Northwest. The ideal candidate should be goal orientated, highly motivated, with a great sense of teamwork.
- Serve as a digital marketing consultant – with relevant subject-matter expertise in digital marketing solutions — in conjunction with TV account executives for local advertisers
- Routinely go on sales calls initiated by Television Account Executives and relay digital products and solutions
- Deliver customized sales presentations and proposals to local and regional businesses
- Provide customer and sales support for KPAX clients and personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree, in related field: Business, Marketing, or Communication
- At least one year experience in sales
- Knowledge of digital products including but not limited to: SEM, SEO, Programmatic Display/Video, OTT, and native advertising
- Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication, as well as time management
We provide excellent training and planning to get you started on the right foot. Attractive base salary with uncapped commission structure. As well as Quarterly and Annual Bonuses. A generous PTO plan along with medical, dental, vision and a company matched 401k plan available.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field: Business, Marketing, or Communication
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Date Available: Immediately
Instructions: When applying, please tell us how you heard about this position.
Please e-mail or mail cover letter and resume to:
Bill Hurley, Director of Digital Sales, KPAX Communications, LLC, PO Box 4827, Missoula, MT 59806, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com